for Taking an Undergraduate Course:
- Cannot be an international student.
- Cannot be a freshman.
- Must have gone to college and have copy of transcript for those courses taken.
- Cannot take restricted courses unless specifically authorized by instructor and department.
- Not qualified for financial aid.
- Meet with undergraduate advisor.
- Provide writing sample and any other documentation requested by course instructor and/or Chair of Department.
- Get permission from course instructor (signs off on registration card).
- Get written permission memo from Chair of Department (and signs off on registration card).
- Go to Admissions to fill out application to take one undergraduate course as a "Brooklyn Visiting Student."
- Admissions signs off and then the student may register for class at Registration Office.