When & Where
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
11:00 a.m. to 12:30 PM
Library Learning Center, Room 515
Specific objectives include:
- Identify potential funding sources.
- Identify the common elements of a proposal.
- Write an effective problem statement.
- Learn how to link elements of the proposal.
- Develop goals and objectives.
- Identify at least three possible funding sources for a project idea.
- Learn basic facts about grant making and granting agencies.
A light lunch will be served.
RSVP to email@example.com, or call 718-488-3406.